PPG Locality Forums
As a member of a Patient Participation Group (PPG), you can also get involved in the PPG Locality Forum for your local area. PPG Locality Forums are made up of members of the PPGs across all of the GP practices in a locality and meetings are an opportunity for PPG members to discuss wider programmes of work, improving services and any changes taking place in the NHS across your local area.
In Oxfordshire, six PPG Locality Forums have been set up as voluntary non-statutory groups, each with an elected Chair in accordance with the Forum’s terms of reference, to bring the patient voice into commissioning decisions. HealthWatch Oxfordshire supports the PPG Locality Forum meetings and activities, helping members to further engage with local people.
How do I get involved?
To find out how to get involved in your PPG Locality Forum, click on the relevant area where you live below:
- Oxford City PPG Locality Forum
- North Oxfordshire PPG Locality Forum - (Banbury, Chipping Norton, Bloxham and surrounding villages)
- North East Oxfordshire PPG Locality Forum - (Bicester, Kidlington, Woodstock and surrounding villages)
- South East Oxfordshire PPG Locality Forum - (Wallingford, Henley-on-Thames, Benson, Thame, Chinnor, Sonning Common and surrounding villages)
- South West Oxfordshire PPG Locality Forum - (Faringdon, Wantage, Abingdon, Didcot and surrounding villages)
- West Oxfordshire PPG Locality Forum - (Witney, Carterton, Eynsham and surrounding villages/towns)
(Please note that when accessing PPG Locality Forum meeting information you will be asked to register on Talking Health)
To find out more and attend your next PPG Locality Forum meeting, please contact Emma.Teasdale@healthwatchoxfordshire.co.uk