The Oxford City Locality is made up of 20 practices covering a registered population of 229,644 as at 1 July 2019.
The 21 member practices which make up the locality are:
- 19 Beaumont Street
- 27 Beaumont Street
- 28 Beaumont Street
- Banbury Road Medical Centre
- Bartlemas Surgery
- Botley Medical Centre (including Kennington Health Centre)
- Hedena Health (formerly known as Bury Knowle Health Centre and includes Wood Farm Health Centre and Marston Medical Centre)
- Donnington Medical Partnership at Donnington Health Centre
- Cowley Road Medical Practice (formerly known as East Oxford Health Centre)
- Hollow Way Medical Centre
- Jericho Health Centre
- King Edward Street Medical Practice
- Luther Street Medical Centre
- Observatory Medical Practice (formerly known as Jericho Health Centre - Dr Kearley)
- St Bartholomew's Medical Centre
- St Clement's Surgery
- Summertown Health Centre
- Temple Cowley Health Centre
- The Leys Health Centre
- The Manor Surgery
The Constitution summarises the agreed working principles between the GP member practices of the Oxford City Locality. It includes details of the membership, roles and responsibilities of GP member practices, arrangements for GP practices leaving or joining the locality and governance arrangements.
To view the constitution for the Oxford City locality see the downloads section below.