Your Local Area
We are a clinically led membership organisation made up of 67 general practices, grouped into six areas known as Localities. Each Locality’s population has different needs and working this way allows individual GP practices in the localities to reflect local health needs in the services that we buy.
The GP practices within each locality meet on a regular basis to discuss progress on their priorities for healthcare in their area of the county. Each Locality has a GP who is a Locality Clinical Director and is a member of the Board.
The six Localities across Oxfordshire are:
- Oxford City - Central Oxford, Blackbird Leys, Iffley, Cowley, Botley, Jericho and Summertown
- North - Banbury, Bloxham, Deddington and Chipping Norton
- North East - Bicester, Islip and Woodstock
- South East - Henley-on-Thames, Chalgrove, Watlington and Wallingford
- South West - Abingdon, Berinsfield, Clifton Hampden, Didcot, Faringdon and Wantage
- West - Witney, Burford, Charlbury and Eynsham