Coronavirus (Covid-19) Advice and Support
Updated 20 June 2022
Up-to-date information about COVID-19 can be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Up-to-date local information about COVID-19 case numbers can be found on the Oxfordshire County Council website
Up-to date information about vaccinations and how to access them locally can be found on the Oxfordshire CCG website
- You no longer need to test if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Free Lateral Flow tests are no longer be available for most people (Please see https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests to check on eligibility for free tests). Tests are available to buy from local pharmacies.
- PCR test sites have closed
- National and local contact tracing has ended.
Living with COVID-19 guidance
The Government’s focus is now to protect people most vulnerable to COVID-19 and maintaining resilience, and the key objectives are set out in the 'Living with COVID-19' publication.
For more information please go to the Government's Coronavirus website.
Other useful links
- Updates from Oxford University Hospitals Trust
- Information and links to local advice on mental health and wellbeing
COVID Vaccination Information - Imam Monawar Hussain, OUH Muslim Chaplain
- Video in Bengali - From Urmee Mazher
- Video in Punjabi - From Zaheer Qureshi, Treasurer, Asian Cultural Centre
- Video in Arabic - From Dr. Kamel Ait Tahar
- Video in Hindi - From Dr. Gian Gopal, Chairman, OHTCCP
- Video in Farsi - From Dr Hosnieh Djafari-Marbini