Date: 01 June 2016
From June to October 2016 patients and the public are being involved in the development of proposals to transform the way health and care are delivered in the county.
This period of engagement will inform our thinking and help us to develop our plans and ideas for the way services might be best provided in the future. We want to hear people’s views to as part of an on-going process that will lead to public consultation later in the year on proposals for how some services may be configured in the future.
There will be a range of communications and engagement activities which will take place over the summer. This includes roadshows. See the list below for dates and locations.
Roadshow dates and locations
- Tuesday 12 July, 6pm – 9pm, at Banbury Town Hall
- Monday 18 July, 6pm – 9pm, at The Beacon in Wantage
- Thursday 21 July, 6pm – 9pm, at Oxford Town Hall
- Tuesday 26 July, 2pm – 5pm, at St Mary’s Church, Wallingford
- Thursday 28 July, 2pm – 5pm, at the Littlebury Hotel, Bicester
- Thursday 4 August, 11am – 2pm, Methodist Church, Witney
From June to October 2016, patients and the public are invited to be involved in the development of proposals to transform the way health and care is delivered in the county through a series of roadshows.
- Date:01 June 2015