Public invited to OX12 roadshows
Date: 24 April 2019
Oxfordshire CCG is holding a series of roadshows in the Grove and Wantage areas to provide the pubic with more information on the OX12 project.
These roadshows are drop in events, and an opportunity to provide you with key facts on local health needs of the area. We'll also be promoting the current survey about use of local services and explain the work we're doing with the Stakeholder Reference Group who are supporting the project.
Please join us on the following dates:
- Thursday 25 April: Wantage, The Beacon, 10am – 12pm
- Friday 26 April: Hanney: Old Hanney room, Hanney War Memorial Hall, 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday 27 April: Wantage Farmers Market, 8am - 2pm
- Monday 29 April: East Hendred Community centre, Snells Hall, 4pm – 6pm
- Tuesday 30 April: Grove Village Hall 3pm-5pm
- Friday 3 May: Wantage: The Mix, 5pm – 7pm
The survey is also available at http://bit.ly/surveyOX12 Printed copies will be available in public buildings (and at local GP surgeries) throughout OX12.
Join us at a roadshow to help health services in OX12
- Date:24 April 2019