Mass Vaccination Sites in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire Start Walk-In COVID-19 Boosters
Date: 05 November 2021
Mass vaccination sites in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire are now offering walk-in COVID-19 boosters, alongside booked appointments, to eligible people.
- The Kassam Stadium Centre in Oxford now accepts Pfizer booster walk-ins (for those eligible) between 9.30am and 7pm
(please note: during Oxford United home match days at the weekend or bank holidays the Kassam site is closed to booked appointments and walk-ins all day. When there is a weekday home match the site closes for booked appointments and walk-ins at 3pm)
- The Guttmann Centre in Aylesbury accepts walk-ins for Pfizer boosters between 9.30 and 7pm.
- The Broad Street Mall centre in Reading accepts walk-ins for Pfizer boosters between 9.30 and 7pm.
- You can also book your COVID-19 booster vaccine dose online via NHS national booking system
Those currently eligible for boosters include:
- those living in residential care homes for older adults
- all adults aged 50 years or over
- frontline health and social care workers
- all those aged 16 to 49 years with a health condition that puts you at high risk from COVID-19, and adult carers
- adult household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
- aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts you at high risk from COVID-19
You will only be able to book an appointment for a booster dose if it’s been at least 182 days since your 2nd dose of the vaccine.
You can also find out about all walk-in vaccination opportunities for boosters, first and second doses on the Grab A Jab website here
Mass vaccination sites in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire are now offering walk-in COVID-19 boosters
- Date:05 November 2021