Join the BOB ICB Establishment Board meeting – 1 July 2022
Date: 27 June 2022
The Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West Integrated Care Board (BOB ICB) will hold its establishment meeting in public on 1 July 2022 (10am-12noon) at Jubilee House, 5510 John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2LH.
The Board meeting is being held to establish the new NHS organisation to replace three clinical commissioning groups which will be legally dissolved on 30 June (Buckinghamshire CCG, Oxfordshire CCG and Berkshire West CCG).
The agenda (see here) includes:
- Approval of the Governance Handbook (including setting up of Board committees and corporate governance policies)
- Appointment of statutory roles on to the Board
- Receiving the 2022/23 operational plan and budgets
- Receiving the System Development Plan.
The meeting will consider questions from the public related to the agenda items. Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 29 June.
Members of the public are welcome to attend in person or to view the meeting which will be live streamed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJSzY8IA1Ew
- The BOB ICB Board meeting on 1 July 2022 is establishing the new commissioning organisation and future Board meetings will consider a wider agenda around performance of local NHS services and finance.
- BOB ICB is now responsible for commissioning and funding of health and care services across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West in line with national NHS changes see here
- Please visit the BOB ICB website see here for information about its work and details on how to contact the organisation.
First BOB ICB board meeting
- Date:27 June 2022