Annual Reports - How we are doing
All NHS organisations are required to publish an annual report and financial statements at the end of each financial year. At OCCG, we now produce an Annual Report of Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in addition to our Annual Report and Accounts. These papers that report on OCCGs activity will be presented at the Annual Public Meeting on 27 september 2018.
This gives a detailed insight into our key achievements, performance and accounts, including:
- our aims and achievements
- how we have improved your healthcare services
- our expenditure and investments
- our plans for the future
A summary version of the Annual Report and Accounts is also available and includes the highlights and key achievements from the full report.
This is our first Annual Report of Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) and it is designed to make the information about OCCG's engagement activities easier to find. It includes:
- The methods we use to engage people
- How public participation is structured
- How we work with diverse groups
- What difference does it make?
- Making sure we do what we say we will do
- The year in view
- Future plans for public and patient involvement and engagement
The Annual Report and Accounts for previous financial years can be found in our Key Publications