Have your say
The principles aren’t yet finalised and we are keen to hear what people who live or work in Oxfordshire think about them.
This is only the start of our journey. We will engage with stakeholders and the public as our work progresses. This will ensure we consider your views and patient experience as we develop our ideas for new ways of providing care. We will also work with local people to develop a set of evaluation criteria to weigh up emerging options. If we plan to make any substantial changes to current services, we will organise a public consultation with stakeholders and the people of Oxfordshire.
- Do you understand why change is needed?
- We will use these principles to guide decisions on the development of health and care services for the future. Are these the right principles? Which are the most important to you?
- Have we missed anything? Are there any other principles we need to think about as we develop our plans?
- Any other comments?
To give your feedback you can answer an online survey.
Or send your responses to the questions below by 10 October 2021 to:
Communications and Engagement Team, Freepost OXFORDSHIRE CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
(Note: when using this Freepost address please ensure OXFORDSHIRE CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP is written in capital letters)
Or email: OCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Public Events
Join us for a virtual event to learn more about the project and ask any questions you have:
- Tuesday 28 September - 6.30pm until 7.30pm (joining details to follow)
- Thursday 30 September - 6.30pm until 7.30pm (joining details to follow)
- Friday 8 October - 4pm until 5pm (joining details to follow)