Register of Interests
We manage conflicts of interest as part of day-to-day activities. Effective handling of such conflicts is crucial for the maintenance of public trust in the commissioning system.
The register of interests for Board members and members of staff is reviewed regularly and updated as necessary.
- The Register of Interests – Board Members
- The Declarations of Interest Register All Staff
- The Conflicts of Interest Policy
- The Declarations of Hospitality Register
- The Register of Procurement Decisions to March 2018
- Register of Procurement Decisions from March 2018
Registers of Interests for each of the Oxfordshire Localities can be found below:
- City Locality
- North East Locality
- North Locality
- South East Locality
- South West Locality
- West Locality
The OCCG Lay Vice Chair, Roger Dickinson, has been appointed as the CCG's Conflict of Interest Guardian and can be contacted by email.
Historical registers are retained for a minimum of six years. If you would like to request historic information please contact Lesley Corfield by email firstname.lastname@example.org.