Make a Complaint
If you wish to complain about the service you have received from your GP practice you can:
- Take your complaint to your GP practice. They will investigate your complaint and provide you with a response.
- Take your complaint to NHS England and they will manage your complaint for you. Information on the NHS England complaints process and the information they will need to manage your complaint can be seen here https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/complaint/complaining-to-nhse/
Phone: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays)
Email: England.email@example.com (Please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line)
To complain about the service you have received from a hospital:
- You should send your complaint directly to the appropriate hospital
- For complaints relating to Mental Health, CAMHS or Community Hospitals, you should send your complaint directly to Oxford Health:
- You can also use the NHS Complaints Advocacy Service, a free independent advocacy service in Oxfordshire hosted by POhWER that helps individuals to make a complaint about any aspect of their NHS care or treatment. This includes treatment in a private hospital or care home that is funded by the NHS.
Phone: 0300 200 0082
If you would like to discuss your best course of action or make a complaint about OCCG please call our patient services and we will be happy to assist you.
Freephone: 0800 052 6088