‘Choose Well’ is an education campaign which aims to help Oxfordshire residents understand where to go for urgent health advice.
Where to turn to for advice?
There are a number of places to turn to for information to help you choose the best health service for your needs. To help you choose the best health service for your needs, you could:
- Download OCCG’s Signposting leaflet with information to help you choose the right NHS service in Oxfordshire and get the best advice quickly. See Signposting leaflet
- Download OCCG’s ‘Health and Care Oxfordshire’ app to your smart phone to find health services closest to where you are in Oxfordshire. Visit the app store to download the app for Android or iOS operating systems.
- See http://bit.ly/iphoneappchoosewell or
- Visit the Choose Well pages on OCCG’s website for more information about local services, including information on:
- Visit NHS Choices, an NHS website with a symptom checker and information on which health services are local to you using a postcode finder. Visit nhs.uk
- Call NHS 111 available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call 111 if you need health advice at the evening or weekend or if you are not sure which service can help you best.