The NHS in Oxfordshire is calling on young people, parents, patients, carers and people who live and work in Oxfordshire to have their say on how health care is delivered.
Events are being held to encourage people to ‘drop in’ for an informal conversation with NHS clinicians and staff to share their ideas on how NHS services in Oxfordshire can deliver high quality care now and in the future.
The Big Conversation Roadshows are being held on:
Tuesday 12 July, 6pm – 9pm, at Banbury Town Hall
Monday 18 July, 6pm – 9pm, at The Beacon in Wantage
Thursday 21 July, 6pm – 9pm, at Oxford Town Hall
Tuesday 26 July, 2pm – 5pm, at St Mary’s Church, Wallingford
Thursday 28 July, 2pm – 5pm, at the Littlebury Hotel, Bicester
Thursday 4 August, 11am – 2pm, Methodist Church, Witney
The roadshows will focus on:
- the financial health challenges within Oxfordshire
- how we can improve the overall health of people in Oxfordshire
- how we can prevent people from getting ill
- making best use of taxpayers’ money
- how you can get more actively involved including hearing about our plans for public consultation later in the year around models of care across Oxfordshire
If you would like more information about these events and the entire healthcare transformation programme, please go to the Oxfordshire Healthcare Transformation Programme
Alternatively contact Julia Stackhouse on 01865 334638.