The Oxfordshire Transformation Programme has been set up to drive forward the transformation of the health and social care system in the county. The Board is chaired by Stuart Bell, Chief Executive of Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust and is made up of NHS and social care leaders who represent the following organisations:
- Oxfordshire CCG (OCCG)
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust (OHFT)
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (OUHFT)
- South Central Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust (SCAS)
- The Oxfordshire GP Federations: Principal Medical Limited (PML), OxFed, Abingdon Health Federation, South East Federation
- Oxfordshire County Council (OCC).
The Board is a discussion forum and not a decision-making body – any proposals for significant changes to services will be discussed at the Boards of Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and partner organisations. The Oxfordshire Health and Wellbeing Board and Oxfordshire Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny and Committee also receive regular updates.
See the attached documents below for more information:
- Transformation Board Update January 2016
- February Transformation Board Update
- March Transformation Board Update
- Transformation Board Terms of Reference
- Report to the November 2015 Health and Wellbeing Board