In accordance with the Governing Body’s request at its meeting on 30 July 2015 for the CCG to further engage with stakeholders, the CCG has been working with John Howell MP for Henley and a number of organisations and individuals, including:
- The Henley Townlands Steering Group
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Henley GPs (Bell and Hart surgeries)
- South Central Ambulance Service
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Order of St John Care Trust
The CCG has twice met with John Howell MP and members of the Townlands Steering Group to discuss a number of the group’s concerns and held a further separate meeting with the Steering Group in mid-September. As well as these two meetings, the CCG has participated in several smaller working groups with the Steering Group and answered a number of questions submitted by representatives of the group.
The information given to the Townlands Steering Group is provided in this section, along with the Governing Body Q&As as shown in the governance section.